What gall I have


In the past two days I’ve been poked, prodded, felt up and drugged - and not in the good way.

The holiday came and went with the usual dinner party, gift exchange and on-line Santa stalking. A drama-free week except for that emergency room visit Tuesday afternoon.

Sunday: This really hurts.

Monday: I’m going to see if I can get in to see my doctor.

Tuesday: Okay, I’ve fasted all night, where’s Radiology?

Tuesday afternoon: A surgeon?

Tuesday night: We’re going to the ER

Wednesday: I’m still at the hospital

Thursday: I get to go home and come back in a week for the surgery?

Thursday night: Type blog to deter mind from fact that I can’t eat solid food for a week.

Some things in life are hereditary. Like a long torso or curly hair. I happened to acquire gallstones.

I never even knew what a gallbladder did until this week but now, it seems I need to have mine removed.

I am forever impressed with my ability to gain the most bizarre ailments that don’t fit my demographic – but I am rolling with it. 






"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Here's the part where you tell me: have you ever found yourself in a health emergency and what did you do to overcome it?