Pavement cracks

So next week we reach October. 

Have you forgiven yourself for your mistakes yet? What about those pesky flaws we all have? Have you embraced the beauty that is all you?

The sooner we come full circle, the sooner we can start again. Everyone deserves the opportunity of forgiveness and continuation. Especially with ourselves.

I am such a work-in-progress I should wear orange cones for earrings. I don't assume to know what I am talking about but - I will only share what I have learned. 

What I know is this: If we beat ourselves up, we feel bad, we stop evolving. 

Look at who you are and really embrace those cracks in the pavement. Everyone is perfectly flawed. Don't use this as your reasoning to avoid -- life. 

“The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely”
This song does it for me. What does it for you? What makes you remember to LIVE?