You tell me: Opinion or judgment?

.It's no secret we bend the truth with our loved ones in the name of kindness. Some will call this tact, while most people say they are saving an argument.

But what about strangers; people sharing public space with us? Every day we witness all types of different people roaming the streets.

When it comes to people we don't know who dance to a different drummer, some of us can get caught up in the Judgment Game.

I recently asked author and spiritual guru
Deepak Chopra the question: What is the difference between opinion and judgment? His answer was simple: Moral self righteousness (I know. Deep, right?)

If you stop to think about it, the line between opinion and judgment can sometimes be blurry at best. I try hard not to judge people but it's a constant exercise in compassion and love out there in the big world of eccentricities. One trip to WallMart I'm busting inside having swallowed so many words. Wait. Did I just make a judgment on WallMart? See what I mean.


***
So how about you - do you judge? Are you judged?
What about opinions - how watered down does your truth get when pouring from the heart?