80's Flashback Café

Keisha Knight Pulliam was on Chelsea Handler this week. She played Rudy Huxtable on The Cosby Show -- wait for it -- wait for it -- 25 years ago.

Kevin and I looked at one another with that wow, we are old look. You know the look. Your forehead raises a bit and your eyes open a little more. It's the same face you make when you find yourself explaining what a cassette tape or typewriter is to someone born the year you graduated High School. The same face 20-somethings will make years from now when explaining what an MP3 Player is.

With impeccable timing, a box from home arrived yesterday filled with old photo albums. I had a great time going through memories and laughed out loud when sharing them with old friends.
.
For you youngin's - photo albums are these books that used to hold our pictures. We used to have to wait three days before viewing the photos and the packets came with negatives. Negatives are little strips of film.... oh never mind.

Here are a couple fun flashback photos.
Enjoy.

My dress was from Contempo Casuals. I think his hair is biger than mine!


I am in the middle with short hair. Those pants just kill me.

Wait. I drank shots?



I was trying to anyway....


Success?