Playdate

I recently did one of my best friends a favor by watching her little one for the day.

I love doing these types of favors.


Instead of the "you want to see a movie?" babysitting day, I opted for sailing in our nearby neighborhood of Dana Point. -->
This was our view heading out.


Picture postcard perfect!

I love spending time with kids. I find myself answering questions I didn't realize I had the answers to. Ok, maybe not answers so much as my take on things. I always learn a lot about myself through the things I say to children.

Also, I love seeing the world through a child's eyes. I think somewhere on the road to adulthood, our perception of life gets somewhat tainted. It's nice to keep it simple and notice the beauty we sometimes take for granted.

All and all It was a wondrous day filled with laughter, love and awe.

I really do live in paradise.













"The colors of a rainbow, so pretty ..in the sky."












"...and I think to myself
what a wonderful world."









Video of the dolphins we saw:




Dolphins - Watch more Videos at Vodpod.