Talk to me: live talk radio interview



Always wanted to ask a stripper-addict-all-around-hot-mess a question, but were afraid to ask?

Want to talk?

Now's your chance!

I’m being interviewed on a LIVE talk radio show tomorrow morning (Thursday, May 10, 2012) and wanted to pass on the info.


Date: Thursday, May 10


Time: 10:00 am PT (1:00 ET)


Channel: Click “Listen Live” after clicking HERE. (or just go to Channel 2 on http://www.latalkradio.com/ )


Call in: 818-602-4929
I’ll be talking about my experience and publication with THE MOMENT book, the progress of my book, and anything in-between.

If you are interested PLEASE CALL IN!

If you'd rather email a question or comment, please email: asksophieadvice@gmail.com.

Ask me anything, or just share a story/comment.

The interview and calls are recorded and available for free on iTunes, so please be kind and know you’ll be public.

Thanks, lovelies. You’re the bestest.

xxoo