Be your Five Star self


It's a strange thing to read a review about yourself. Having just updated my website with some new buzz from The Moment book, I've read some new blurbs about me, and because I'm so flattered and touched, had to re-read them several times.

This got me thinking.

Why is it so hard for us to believe the good things other people say about us? Is it modesty, lack of self-worth, or just plain critical thinking we learned as kids?

I wonder: what would we say in a review about ourselves?

We all know nobody is perfect - but what about the things that make us unique - the things we know where we rule; are we taking the time to really acknowledge this? Perhaps it's because we think others will see us as conceited. Well, to this I say - who cares?!

If we don't recognize how amazing we are, how can we expect others to?

It's time to break the rules.

Shout it from the rooftops.

Where do you excel?

How would you describe yourself?

What are you proud of?

Go ahead. Write your own review. Keep it handy and read it often. Believe it. Own it. Live it.


Thoughts?