Control, Alt, Reboot

It’s been a long and emotional week. Time to re-charge!

We all have things happen in life. Sometimes we get pumped up, while most of the time, we're tapped. Between the flight home, family drama, the memorial service and writing the latest (buzz kill) excerpt – it’s safe to say, I am wiped.

So how do we shake the Bummer off and reignite our souls?

For me, it’s dancing around my house with the music on high (to drown out my singing), cooking a great meal for my sweetie Kevin and also getting in a great workout.

This weekend, Kev and I will head to the beach and have another fun-filled “Three’s Company” day. We take our bikes to the shore and he tries to stop me from singing the theme song in public.

So what about you? How to you unwind and re-boot? I would love to hear your ideas!