Ghosts of stripper's past


Thanks to modern technology, I've reconnected with yet another one of my old gal-pals from the industry.

She referred to me as Stephanie, my old stage name (also my middle name). I was floored. It made me realize just how differnt I was.

It's odd. I feel so different, but in many ways I am exactly the same. Isn't that the truth - so many of us retain our fundamental characteristics, no matter how much we evolve.

There are so many things I can't wait to catch up on with my new-found friend. I hope we get to share a reunion soon with the other gal we matched up with on line.  I knew them by their stage names, so, in a way, it will be like meeting them for the first time. I can't wait.

I suppose it's not unlike finding someone who you've lost touch with in school. We were all so young, it's strange and beautiful to see current photos and learn of babies and weddings.

What about you? Are there any people with whom you share a very special past with? Perhaps someone who slipped through the cracks of life, that you would love to re-connect?

Life is short, sometimes all it takes is a click of the keyboard.