Floating

I know I am a recovering narcissist, but allow me this one post to bow and marinate in my Sally Field moment, mmmkay?

About a week ago I woke up to an email:


I’m thrilled to write to you today to let you know that you have been selected by the NAMW Advisory Board as the October 2010 NAMW Member of the Month. We are thrilled to have you as a member and are excited to share news of your award and some details about your memoir writing journey with the NAMW community and the world at large.

I couldn’t believe it.

Me.

The girl who never thought…well...let’s just say I never thought I’d be acknowledged for writing.

To read my full interview, please visit the NAMW website.

I am going to float on this cloud a little more then get back to working on my manuscript.  I’ve got a book to finish.