Garcheology can be scary

.
If the Internet existed in the 70's, Yoda would be named Yoogle.


About a year or so, I made up the word Garcheology©
. It is the act of digging up random things through Google's search engine.

I love navigating through Google's revolving doors of little blue hyperli
nks. It is my spell check, Wikipedia foyer and cardboard laptop box full of - everything.

I found someone today. Google took me to a place where within the hour, I was emailing the sibling of the very gal who introduced me to stripping. Ever since attaining her phone number, my stomach has been tied up like Frankenstein and my former stripper-self is Teri Garr.

What if she doesn't want to hear from me?
What if she tells me stories I don't want to hear? More importantly - why haven't I called her yet?

I know I am going to make the call eventually, and I will let you know how it pans out. For now, I just need to sit with the idea that I can pick up the phone and hear 1987 again.

I bet she hasn't aged a bit.